Friday, 22 November 2013

Nail Of The Week and Review : Revlon Wildflower 3D Jewel appliques



I decided to wear these Revlon nail wraps for a birthday night out and received lots of compliments. These are from Revlon's Wildflower 3D Jewel appliques collection in 08 Python & Petal. Revlon currently has the Marchesa collection out but these Wildflower ones can still can be found in some Superdrug stores.

The fact they are 3D (raised pattern with random silver jewels on the wraps) means that creases aren't as noticeable and the pattern is very forgiving, hiding any mistakes. They were easy to apply and fairly quick (10-15 minutes for a newbie at nail wraps.) They included a file (good quality) and a cuticle stick which rival L'Oreal Nail wraps don't provide. There are 18 individual nail wraps which cater for many different nail sizes and any replacements if needed.
These lasted 5 days (where I acted just as I would without having done my nails such as opening many objects with my nails although I did remember to put on gloves while washing up.) I had low expectations having tried the Nail Rock ones years ago which were horrible and thick and caught on everything. These are thinner and bond much better to the nail. I did use nail polish remover beforehand which probably helped the longevity of the wear.

I would definitely recommend these: the pattern is unique, the 3D hides any mistakes and they are so easy to apply. They are £8.99. I can't wait to try the Revlon Marchesa collection in gilded Mosaic next See Here !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...