Monday, 18 August 2014

Blogging Break


Hi everyone, apologies for radio silence on Lipstick Drawer for the past few weeks. I suffer from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) in both my hands every now and again have to take a break and rest my hands. (The RSI was actually caused by playing games on my old Blackberry because the keys aren't really designed ergonomically as a proper games console, so take care people!)

The break has actually inspired me and I've been coming up with lots of great ideas for posts but have been unable to actually write and post them which has been very frustrating!
I've also been drafting ideas for a logo for Lipstick Drawer, reading lots of novels and catching up on Made In Chelsea New York City!

I aim to post 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays,I hope you guys will stick with  me and check back on Wednesday for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...