Friday 23 January 2015

MakeUp Revolution Amazing Curl Mascara Review


The packaging of Make Up Revolution Amazing Curl Mascara in Brown Black is plain and basic, though the tube is bronze to distinguish it from the black mascara,  I did sometimes find it difficult to push the curved wand back into the tube after use but this may just be the one I bought- a wider opening would be easier to use though, has anyone else found this  too? However this has got to be the cheapest mascara I've ever tried so for £2 you can't really expect fancy packaging.

The wand is a slim curved bristle brush to give lashes 'an amazing curl.' I've only used a curved mascara wand once before and found it helps to lift the lashes so they appear curled for an hour or two but the effect is temporary and that you need to use an eyelash curler for longer lasting results. Just for the record I have long black but straight eye lashes The curled brush of this mascara makes it really easy to apply mascara from right from the root of the eyelash to the tip of the lashes and does a great job of separating them. This does hold a curl (with eye lash curlers) that lasts most if not all of the the day. This mascara can be built up to lengthen lashes a little too, which is a bonus! However it doesn't add any volume to the lashes. I also also wear contact lenses and found that it did not flake or irritate my eyes at all. Make Up Revolution also have a waterproof version of this mascara for the same price. As I've only recently opened this mascara I don't know if it will dry up after a few months.

To sum up this up this wouldn't be my HG (Holy Grail) mascara. I'd like more volume but for just £2 this is pretty good and does what it says: it curls lashes and adds a little length. I would say Make up Revolution Amazing Curl Mascara would be good for bargain hunters, students, teenagers or those who are skint towards the end of the month and they should check this out.

Available at Superdrug here Make Up Revolution Online £2 here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...