Friday, 20 March 2015

Dandy Rocks Vintage Style Jewellery

Dandy Rocks jewellery vintage style
While I was browsing the internet I came across this really cool online jewellery store Dandy Rocks Jewellery and fell in love with their vintage style jewellery. The jewellery is handmade by Katie who is based in West Sussex. At the moments there's a wide earring and ring selection, but the necklaces and bracelets have a narrow selection (Unfortunately the two necklaces here are sold out.) I have my eye on the Calla Lily earrings and the Iris earrings, I'm supposed to be on a no-buy at the moment but they are all just so pretty! Dandy Rocks Jewellery offer international delivery for £8.95 and UK delivery £2.95.

This post is not sponsored By Dandy Rocks Jewellery and I was not compensated in any way. 


Vintage necklace
dandyrocks.com


Handmade jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Vintage bird jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Handmade jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Butterfly earrings
dandyrocks.com


Handmade jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Dragonfly jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Charm earrings
dandyrocks.com



Vintage handmade jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Handmade jewelry
dandyrocks.com


Pearl ring
dandyrocks.com

2 comments:

  1. I really love the rose in the bottle ^_^ I came from the Twitter #bbloggers chat ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes the rose in the bottle is so pretty- I think it's out of stock at the moment but she'll probably make some more necklaces soon. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...