Monday 13 April 2015

Beauty Wishlist



1. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Amazon
This palette is taking it's sweet damn time to be released in the UK. Currently it is only found on Amazon and hasn't hit the stores yet.

2. Love Sick Stack Melt Cosmetics $48
I love the concept of this, these are magnetic eye shadows that can be stacked on top of each other and there are two colour ranges, this is Lovesick (which has a golden pink colour similar to Mac's Rubenesque paint pot) and Dark Matter which is darker and currently sold out. They are vegan and offer international shipping.

3. OCC Moderncraft Lip Tar in Black Metal Dahlia & Roleplay Cocktail Cosmetics £13
These have been on my wishlist for some time and I love the colours, but I heard they have a minty tatse which sometimes give me asthma attacks so I have to be careful.

4. Physician's Formula Bronzers in New York & Paris ebay here £8.55 excluding postage
These are just so gorgeous! I love the detail in the Paris Palette but I don't know if i'd be too scared to use them and ruin the beautiful picture! Unfortunately Physicians formula isn't properly available in the UK (although a few random items pop up in TK Maxx now and again) so this is only available on ebay.

5. Zoya Matte Velvet in Posh Nails Direct £8.95
This is a lovely matte red and it looks very sophisticated on the nails.

6. Kiko Hightlighter Kiko £4.90
This is a budget version of Guerlain Meteorites, giving a healthy glow to the face and I can't wait to try it!

7. TheBalm Mary Lou Manizer Feel Unique  £20
This is like a cult classic and so many people recommend this I feel I have to try it and I don't own anything from TheBalm yet.

8. Maybelline Color Drama Lip in Red Essentials Boots £4.99 
I have this in Minimalist and I can't wait to try this in red, especially as this is a dupe for Nars Cruella.

9. Viserat Palette Neutral Mattes Eye Shadow Palette love-makeup £58.50
I heard about this on instagram from someone who really rated Viserat although they had a different palette, I love these neutral colours although some of the colours in this palette does look similar to those in Too Faced Semi Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...