Sunday, 4 October 2015

Autumn Winter 2015 Make Up Trends: Get the Look

Autumn Winter 2015 Make Up Trends: Get the Look

Yesterday's post was on 8 Autumn Winter 2015-2016 Makeup Trends straight from the catwalks and today's post shows you what you need to copy the trend and Get The Look. I listed some of the exact products used in the fashion shows in 8 Makeup Trends from The Autumn Winter 2015 post where the information was available, but if you're after a cheaper alternative or looking for some help in recreating some of this year's makeup trends this should get you started. I've included a mixture of high end and low end makeup brands to suit different budgets.

MAC Eye Shadow in Rule
Mac Cosmetics


Benefit Cosmetics Browzing Kit
harveynichols.com



4 comments:

  1. I cannot get enough of Benefit Roller Lash, it's my all time favourite!

    Toni x
    www.clarkecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too- my lashes are fairly straight and I find Rollerlash helps a lot. I love Benefit They're Real mascara as well.

      Delete
  2. How did I miss all of these trends? hahaha!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Dark lips and smoky eyes are classic makeup looks for the fall/autumn but yeah I haven't seen anyone wearing orange eye shadow, although when I looked at Mac Cosmetics online I found the orange eye shadows were sold out- so somebody must be wearing them! Nikki x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...